The new Regional Relief & Recovery Fund (RRRF) has been announced. Applications will begin soon through an online portal that will be available here. In the meantime, please find the RRRF Facts Sheet HERE.
COVID-19 Emergency Business Loans are now available at 2.5%. Please see click HERE for complete details.
We don’t think small when it comes to small business. Flexible, affordable loans are specifically designed to help start, expand, relocate or buy a business in our rural community. Solutions are tailored to meet the needs of individual businesses and decisions are made locally – and quickly.
We love lending
Community Futures makes small business loans to new and expanding firms in the Greater Trail area. The goal of our loan portfolio is to balance risk and foster sustainable community economic development. As a community based lender, the loan funds serve a dual purpose:
- To invest and support sound business ventures within our communities; and
- To assist in the overall scope of long-term community development goals and activities in the area.
Community Futures evaluates all lending applications on a triple bottom line basis. Applications must prove to be a “win” for the Entrepreneur, Community and Community Futures. Our business plan template provides a wealth of information to help entrepreneurs document their business model to help visualize operations and avoid costly mistakes.
For more information on Community Futures business loans please contact Tamara Rotach at 364-2595 ext. 26 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an advisory session
Book you free advisory session here
The following is taken into account when you apply for a loan:
- Market potential and future economic viability of the business.
- Local job creation.
- Experience related to the venture.
- Reasonable personal financial investment.
- Ability to repay.
- Adequate security for the venture.
- Creation of a business plan.
- Location of the business within the Greater Trail Area.